Friday, June 09, 2006

Don't tell me

No, don't tell me I am in love,
For I am still looking for my inamorata,
I, though, have feelings for you, my life,
Coquettish as you are, you come latter.
If you love me, love me the way I do,
But you treat me as nothing, which I hate.
Yes, it might be true, but not for you,
Howsoever you love me, I do reciprocate.
You might be my first love, yes, it's true,
Yet, think not you're the only one;
My real love is there somewhere,
Which one day I promise to find.
She who'll love me more than you do
She who'll make you learn a lesson or two,
You shall then know what I mean,
You'll be then jealous of her and her beau.






Inamorata--the girl one is in love with. Coquettish--a girl who teases by making romantic overtures; a flirt.. Beau--the boyfriend of a woman or girl.

4 comments:

Pallav said...

hey sexy boy, youn in love, great...i hope u get over the hangover, cheers!

Zedekiah said...

kiddo you in luv.............thats so sweet............

EternallyExceptional said...

I like how you wrote it so directly with a sense of humor!

Anonymous said...

Please define "inamorata" and "Coquetish". Then the whole thing shall make more sense to me. You've got nice rythm though.
Will keep in touch more often now, been sick.

Nikhil